EAST TROY – Chris Peterson of East Troy is the winner of the Wisconsin Lottery Green Bay Packers Bonus Drawing Grand Prize.
Selected from more than 61,000 entries, Peterson’s grand prize package is valued at $49,568 and includes two Club Seat Green Bay Packers season tickets for the 2023-24 and 2024-25 seasons.
Peterson qualified for the Bonus Drawing by mailing in $5 worth of non-winning, limited edition 2022 Packers instant scratch tickets to the Packers Bonus Drawing address.
Only persons 18 years of age or older could enter the drawing. Entries had to be received by March 2, 2023.
The complete grand prize package includes:
- Two Club Seat tickets for two seasons (2023-2024 and 2024-2025) to all Green Bay Packers regular season home games played at Lambeau Field.
- One parking pass for each home game in each of the two seasons.
- Two pre-game field passes for one game in each of the two seasons.
- Post-season home game ticket allotments for each of the two seasons.
- One $1,500 Club Level food and beverage voucher for each of the two seasons.
- One two-night hotel stay for each of the two seasons in a Green Bay area hotel.
- One behind-the-scenes tour of Lambeau Field for people.
- One $3,000 MasterCard gift card for weekend entertainment (spa, golf, etc.) for the
- One $1,000) Packers Pro Shop or PackersProShop.com gift card for the winner.
- One Green Bay Packers helmet autographed by a current Packers player for the winner.
- One Green Bay Packers swag bag for the winner.
- The grand prize also includes required state and federal withholding taxes, meaning they will be paid by the Lottery as part of the grand prize.